1. Set goals and know why they are your goals. Also, set intentions.
2. Do the hardest or most time-consuming tasks first.
3. Get rid of any distractions.
If you don’t feel motivated or inspired, remember the big reason why you are doing something, watch motivational speeches and read motivational quotes, but not for too long though, if something motivated you to do what you have to do and don’t fall into a consuming trap.
5. Focus on one task at a time.
6. Take breaks and refresh.
7. Write out a daily routine and follow it.
- Make time to play. Make time for social media.
- Have breaks
- Remember to schedule in when you are going to make food, eat, bath, shower.
- Be clear on when you will be doing what.
- Go over your routine before and after bed.
- Include the things that are most important.
8. Track your progress and remember to reward yourself.
9. Get up earlier. Try waking up at 4 or 5 am, but do it with a purpose.
10. Have water next to you when working on a task.
11. Exercise or dance like nobody is watching in your breaks. Get your blood flowing, you will be more motivated and ready to take on the task. Your brain will feel refreshed.
12. Batch tasks. Look at the tasks you can do together.
13. Set your environment accordingly. Keep your space clean and refreshed.
14. An empowering outfit goes a long way to motivate you, it always puts me in the ‘get shit done’ mood.
15. Put on focus music in the background when doing the important tasks.
16. Create a space that you only use to get work done. Also, set a certain time that you sit in the space and work. This will make it easier to work every time you go there with your tasks. It is a way to train your brain.
Hey you! Thanks for reading🤗💕 I hope this was helpful.