Thanks for the inpiration🔥Please follow his blog and his podcast.
“Together we can make it to the top”
I believe we never stop learning no matter how old we are, there is always something new we can learn, whether it be in friendships, relationships, hobbies, careers, oneself and just about anything really.
I also believe we can learn from absolutely anyone, the young and the old. Learning can be directly and indirectly. Directly is carreers and hobbies. Indirectly can be like a fight and with each fight you learn to control your anger or words.
The universe has its ways to get a point across.~A lesson will be there until it’s learned. Life throws many challenges at us on times, and I know it’s for the greater cause, to make us stronger, protect or prepare us.
Each time we want to start a new hobby, we are going through different processes to learn it, to master the needed skills, and to master the hobby. The same goes for starting a career, we go to school, college/university and somewhere after or between the process we start to work, even in the workspace we have to learn different skills and mindsets, we have to adapt. Then you are still probably learning and trying to get a promotion and be at the top of your game.
Most of you who are reading this are bloggers as well, I haven’t been in the game for long, but I know this, we learn something new every day, I discover new people and blogs every single day, and I also learn through research for posts.
The best way to learn new things, in my opinion, is through people and books.
People have firsthand experience, knowledge, wisdom, and most likely a different point of view on life too, and books are written by such people. I was once asked; if you have to choose to only be able to read for a year or be an ability to talk for a year, which would you choose?~I chose books because most books are years of knowledge and experience and lessons you can learn the easy way, whereas, with people, most questions and conversations don’t go deep and so you may get to know a lot about a person, but not much about what he or she has learned in life. 🔥Please let me know whether you would choose books or people and then share your reasons and opinions on why🔥
Learning is a way of life, it is our life journey. Learning means growing and I don’t know about you, but I love growing. What’s the point of life if we stay the same each and every day? I love taking on new skills and adventures, I love trying to become a better person, I just love growing, which goes without saying, I love learning.
Learning sometimes means failing. Some of us learn lessons the hard way. It is through failing that marks are left and we remember the lessons forever, we start to live by it and carry it throughout our lives and share it with those willing to listen.
I want to share some of the things I’ve learned so far in my life, and please, feel welcome to share any lesson you’ve learned, anything at all.🤗
- Happiness is a choice
- Love starts within ourselves
- Promote what you love and don’t bash what you hate, because energy flows where energy goes.
- Always have a grateful heart and don’t take anything for granted. You could be without it in a blink of an eye
- Dream big and aim high.
~Thanks for reading🤗🔥
It’s my fifth blog post and I am grateful to have lasted a week. I know. A week isn’t that long, I know, but for me, it is a small achievement, a small milestone… Thanks, for reading my blog, commenting, sharing, and following. Thanks for all the support, it is deeply appreciated❤
🌸With blogging and reading, I know I will never stop learning
Some blogs you can learn from, because I know I certainly did.
(If you are added here and you don’t want to be, or don’t like the way I added you, just tell me in the comments and I’ll fix it🤗)
- In life’s amazing journey, we begin and end with love. http://passcodelove.wordpress.com/
- Follow for thoughts and quotes that will make you smile.
- Salman Wani. Voice of Soul. http://kashvoicehome.wordpress.com/
- He writes some of the most beautiful poems I have ever read
- A simply complicated perfectly flawed mess
- Great blog with a beautiful personality
- Sang http://heartsandversespoetry.wordpress.com/
- Verses from the heart
- Travel within to find yourself
- Poetry..Stories..Body & Spirit..Mind..Life and more
- Inspirechief http://inspirechief.wordpress.com/
- He also has a Free E-book, which is quick and very helpful
- He has had much success along with many failures, we can all learn a lot from him.
- School Of Universal Life http://schoolofuniversallife.wordpress.com/
- Categories:-Health -Life -Universal Spirits -Uncategorized
- Hamish http://hardlinesheavytimes.wordpress.com/
- Writer. Inspiring. Motivator.
- Anna Waldherr http://www.avoicereclaimed.com/http://www.avoicereclaimed.com/
- ~Your labels don’t define you~
- Lance Sheridanhttp://lancesheridan.com/
- Internationally Published Poet
- Believe me when I say that his works are excellent
Thanks again for all the love and support🔥❤🤗